View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 06:28 PM   #145
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Okay, it would be nice to hang around and read more (if anything more comes anytimes soon), but I really have to go to sleep; also my internet is acting up, so it might take a while (like posting this also took already).

I am going before half past. If anyone can post more before that, please do so.

I am right now inclined to vote Lommy.

Now last Rikae's post again made me think he has a bit wishy-washy attitude to those things he presents. I guess toMorrow, if I am around and if he is around, he should be looked at. (Or even if I am not, in fact.) But that's all hoping that we are going to have the luxury toMorrow to actually go for the last Wolf. We can always hope, right?

Btw, saying this also in case I am not around toMorrow anymore, if Kath survives the Night, or somesuch, it is also a thing worth considering that she might be one of the culprits - as she would be the next logical choice for a no-trace kill, methinks (or, for a person who does not have value for the WWs to keep around, because she is not really drawing any suspicion to herself, because she isn't practically around).

That said, gotta check if somebody posted meanwhile and then vote and sleep. Whoops, what did I say about half past. Anyway. Ten minutes max.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories

Last edited by Legate of Amon Lanc; 09-24-2015 at 06:51 PM. Reason: typos, lack of sleep
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote