View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 12:21 AM   #125
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Hi lovelies! Just dropping in to say that I'm going to be fairly inactive toDay, I'll be at the Uni and then working for the next 13+ hours. Just briefly -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Eyebrow-raising

Rikae - Baring teeth, be they human or lupine, and I feel like an innocent Rikae wouldn't get so hot so early in the game. Not that I'm saying she's attacking outright, but she's pressing Eomer harder than is necessary and it feels sinister to me.

Eomer - Likewise, I feel like he's hit the serious level a bit too early. Between him and Rikae, one of them is almost certainly a wolf (both by the way they're acting and by statistics). The special note here is that I'm always awful at reading Eomer, so I could be off base, but if anything, that makes my brain lean toward marking him the lesser of two evils.
I think Shasta (R.I.P.) mentioned this already yesterDay, but it caught my eye, too: Sally's top suspects happened to be the loudest and most controversial ones at that moment. I'm getting a worse vibe about Sally by the minute - getting people to suspect/lynch either Eomer or Rikae would have been (and was) quite easy in that situation. Sally is too experienced a player not to know that spats like that are as often between two innocents as involving also a wolf. That she would use it as an argument against someone makes me raise an eyebrow. Then again, the vote business and the deal with Eomer later on is odd. I'll leave you guys to sort that one out, I need to run.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote