View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 05:02 PM   #104
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
As to Inzil, that was an interesting bandwagon. Greenie then Agan then Legate if my reading is right. Now Inzil was bothered by Greenie's vote, saying it felt dodgy. But when push came to shove at the end he switched to saying Legate's vote was worst and attention should be focused that way. Possibly an early wolf on wolf from Greenie to Inzil, and when it took hold Inzil trying to pish suspicion onto Legate to clear Greenie? But really that seems unnecessarily complicated for Day 1!
Indeed interesting, and yes, a bit too complicated. But interesting in any case, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
At the risk of defending my rival for your affections, Legate ( ) why are you thinking about voting Lommy? I don't really get it (and that's coming from someone who is always willing to kill Lommy).

Wouldn't you rather go all Nogrod, and wipe out one of those non-talkers?
I am going to sleep, so not going to reiterate, but you can look it up from already some stuff yesterDay and up to now. Generally somewhat suspicious behavior, if compared to how Lommy generally acts. A bit more pointed at times, also voting maybe timed so that to deviate from Inziladun. ToDay's vote much better tho.

And for that, I like your inquisitiveness and now I pity I haven't been playing with you lately that often, because I bet I could more easily analyse whether you are acting as your normal self with this inquisitiveness or just playing it. Anyway, I have to vote now.

In the end...

++Eomer

I am not sure if I'd have said before he was being on a "defensive mode", but now he is much more. (Though of course who wouldn't be.) But yeah, since my options were him or Lommy, I think I will try to go with this. I would so much like to still be around, provided that now apparently things are happening. But yeah. Going to sleep.

P.S. Kath looks quite okay to me from her last post. Wouldn't lynch.

EDIT: x-ed all after my last.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote