View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 05:01 PM   #2695
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Goodness me! Two-hundred and ten newspapers! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! Seriously, guys. Isn't this getting a little out of hand?

The ending approaches... And it's rather predictable from here...

Don't forget that if you've lost track of The Phantom and Alien in these confusing and silly stories I'm weaving around, you can look back though the...

PHANTOM AND ALIEN
COMIC ARCHIVE THING

I've updated the archive, by the way, so it should be much easier to navigate. Each comic has it's own little page and you can add comments! So go find your favourite episode and graffiti all over it!
Just ONE MORE EPISODE of Volume three (plus the epilogue). I hope you've all enjoyed it. There's going to be a bit of a break. Some guest comics (still accepting submissions for that, by the way), a bit of Fungotch und Schmurt and maybe a new angle on P&A?
Volume 4 will be a bit easier on the plot thickness, I think. There will, hopefully, be more stand-alone episodes. Though the first few will be 'scene setting' of course.

Some things to look forward to in the next series!!

- Davem
- Professor Alien
- Gertrude
- John Fillis!
- Squatter
- SPM
- Death
- Dr Lhuna
- A Little Green
- A red haired child who shall remain nameless
- Shocking revelations about the phantom's moustache!

And much, much more!