View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 04:43 PM   #544
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Nogrod, I don't think you have a very valid excuse for voting late. After all, you were around a lot yesterDay and if you were truly unsure of who to vote, you could've spent more time thinking about other villagers rather than place so much attention on the Dead Thread and other distracting subjects. I mean really, those scenario posts might've been hilarious early Day One, but in the final hours of Day 3, I just found them to be a headache and waste of time getting through while trying to catch up on so many posts.

The problem with Nogrod is that I do find his behavior suspicious, but then I wonder if maybe he really is just an innocent allowing himself to get muddled up with the complexities of the game. If he is innocent, he makes to be very easy lynch candidate for the baddies.