View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 02:28 AM   #506
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Ok Nogs, I can actually see a scenario too where you are innocent, but why the exciting drama of holding back on your vote til the last minute - only to vote for Eonwe - a vote which, as far as you knew, if you were innocent, would make no difference?
Why say this to Eonwe two hours before deadline:
Quote:
Eönwe: please stop talking about Wizards and Visitors. Talk of people to vote toDay - and why exactly them
and then do nowt but talk about rules and stuff instead of who to vote for, yourself?
And what was this supposed to mean?
Quote:
I might vote for Lottie to help my own chances of survival - and I do suspect her indeed - did it from the early on.

Now I'm just wondering whether it is the right thing to do - aka do I have a better choice that would also affect something...
A tie for Eonwe would have saved Lottie. An innocent Nogs could not have really guessed that Brinn would have been empowered. You could also have saved Lottie in a much more straightforward way - if that was indeed your aim - by voting for Boro, but you didn't. Which does in fact speak well of you, unless you also had reasons not to lynch Boro.

Anyway one thing is clear from all of this that Eonwe's idea from early yesterDay, of slicing us down into little portions for the Dead to choose from, really is not wise, as it gives the wolves too much of a pointer on who will get empowered and thus where to steer the lynching.
Eonwe's "small portions" plan would have left the Dead, incidentally, with a choice of Boro, Brinn or Eomer. As they chose Brinn anyway, this doesn't look hugely incriminating for Eonwe as being an attempt at wolf-steering the Dead empowerment, but still....

Last edited by Lalaith; 07-17-2017 at 02:32 AM. Reason: x-post with Nogrod and replacing "she" with "Lottie" for clarification
Lalaith is offline   Reply With Quote