View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 01:26 AM   #503
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Okay, we really need to get a wolf toDay.
If this doesn't sound like a false or forced concern / alarm, I'm not sure what would. We have no idea about our situation whatsoever (well, we might be able to infer that Zil was innocent - or then the Dead shared my concern on Eönwe) and it is just D4 in a game of Dueling Wizards where more or less anything can happen.

Naturally, we should lynch a wolf toDay, but opening the Day with "Okay, we really need to" sounds like something a Wolf would say after thinking how an innocent would open a Day.

On other issues:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
on reading through his game he has posted a *lot*, but nearly all of it has consisted of arguing the undesirability of trying to communicate with the Dead, with an interlude where he became equally preoccupied with the question of whether the rules technically allowed Wolf1 to have been created Night2.
I agree I have used a lot of time discussing those issues - and have not been the only one to be quite occupied with the rule / strategy -talk *coughEönwecough*. But unlike some others who have discussed a lot about that kind of issues, I have also ended that discussion in time to go actually into the bussiness of considering the lynches, trying to find suspicious things and been there discussing the lynch so that we could make reasonable decisions (unlike some who post lengthy strategy-manuals just before the DL - why is that not suspicious to you Nerwen?).
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote