View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 01:03 AM   #501
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Unless he's not the only wolf and believes whenever he got turned his days are numbered, so why not obstruct? And there would be at least a days delay to the living if he's lynched and a wolf.

It probably doesn't help hearing from me, but if I'm ever turned, it's very similar to how I would be playing the part of a wolf if I knew the EW hadn't spent all choices yet.
Good point. I'm rather wishing I hadn't made that post- especially as there was a sudden run of Lottie-votes while I was typing it, and I think lynching her may have been a mistake.

Now, what about Legate? If Nog's a wolf, could a Legwolf have seized on a chance not to have to follow through on his "suspicion"? Or is it just honest doubt, given that there is a history of innocent Nog developing that kind of laser-beam focus on a single topic?