View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 08:32 PM   #186
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Pippin - him? Peaceful? Nah. You must be confusing him with someone else. The most boysterous hobbit of all ages.

Thingol - hmm, I suppose he can't be called overly aggressive, but at the same time can't say he's overly peaceful either.

The Sea - well, honestly speaking, with the help of Osse the Sea is quite unruly at times, yet I would put a ++ with this choice just because this resonates so much. Also you could say that while the Sea can awaken Sea-longing, travelling West over the Sea cures it, giving one's mind peace.

Dorwinion - it has a big wine industry. Like that helps.

Manwe - see Thingol.

Lothlorien - definitely a peaceful haven for Frodo and company, but look at it from the Elves' POV - they are so harrassed by enemies they can't even allow Gimli to go through without a blindfold!

Bombur - definitely peaceful when asleep.

Miruvor - peaceful miruvor. Peeeeaceful miruvor. Peaceful miruvooooor. Nah.

Asfaloth - I'd say Fatty Lumpkin would have been a better choice.

Minas Tirith - a peaceful Minas Tirith: *sigh* the dream of every Gondorian! (and a dream come true too!)