View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 02:36 PM   #198
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna on the admin thread
*disembodied hand pokes villagers with a stick*
Did everyone die and not tell me?
I thought of asking something similar! Anyhow, it's again rather late here so I can't be around for long, though I should be able to return before deadline.

I have now officially entered the paranoid phase of thinking that all of you are wolves. At the moment, I'm most curious about Nerwen and Shasta. Shasta's reluctance to vote Sally looks a bit sketchy, but so does Nerwen's. In fact, I think hers looks worse; whereas he openly wondered about Inzil's innocence and the wisdom of lynching Sally (something I'm not sure a Shastawolf would do), Nerwen kind-of suspected Sally and agreed with the plan but only voted near deadline once the whole thing was already decided.

Wilwa's over-neutrality still worries me (has she actually suspected anyone this far?), though her suggestion that Inzil vote first and the rest of us follow would have been rather foolhardy for a wolf at this stage. As for Rikae - I've been a bit uneasy about her all game (I always am), but her frustration with Shasta at the end of yesterDay looked very genuine, and since it was frustration over something a wolf wouldn't be frustrated by, it makes me feel a bit better about her. If that makes sense.

EDIT: x-ed with Wilwa!! Yay!!
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote