View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 07:33 PM   #724
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Well no extra vote yesterday presumably because it wasn't exactly clear what we wanted. Can only assume that they had more sense and decided no information was better than misinformation.

Maybe it would be an idea to get that sorted early today. Ideally so that those east of the Sea aren't in the "you didn't get up this morning because you didn't go to bed, you were watching the whites of you eyes turn red" type situation. On which subject.. I did try to stay awake to the end of yesterday but woke five minutes past deadline gazing at a lit bulb and clutching the flaptop... not my finest hour.

Hopefully the single kill means one pack has been eliminated and Nerwen can be trusted.. not that I didn't before but.... not only option though. Especiallly since there isn't a body so maybe not a proper kill... or a sign that She will be back

And now I shall probably catch up on sleep, since Kuru has been kind.

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote