View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 03:20 PM   #34
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Well, I don't know why you haven't realised, Lottie, as he's been exactly like this in every other game.
I haven't played a game in over four months, and I think I've only played with Bom a couple of times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
and unlike Zil who clearly lets us understand he has played many games with Bom and thus has a personal & experience-based view on Bom's behaviour, Lottie goes on accepting the explanation like that
Acting unusually is one of the clearest signs of someone being evil. Bom's behavior struck me as unusual, but when I was reassured that it was usual for me, I didn't think it worthwhile to continue looking at it as somewhat suspicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bom Tombadillo View Post
Hmmn. People seem to be getting more worked up than is entirely proper over G55's lack of time, but with so little to go on I guess that's hard to avoid.
I would say it is entirely proper. Her vote was bad (regardless of circumstances requiring it, I don't think anyone can argue that it was in any way good). It was also one of the only things of note to happen yet. I think it would only have been improper if we'd ignored it.