View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 11:12 AM   #28
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Rikae looked down her nose at Guy.
"Certainly, we should not be decieved by appearances. Anyone, no matter how old, young, or short, could be more than they seem. But I don't think it's productive to dwell on this; nor to speculate about voting for those who have not spoken, when they still may wake. Such things distract us from analysing those who have; a wolf may be among the silent, but it is unlikely, I think, that Xyzzy and Izzy are both wolves.
Macalaure may call my evidence "evasive", but it is no more so than his. Still, his delightful diction and enthralling eloquence incline me to be fond of his innocence, at least for now.
I am truly uneasy about Shasta, and would like to hear more from him before the day is over. Some have mentioned carefully analysing WHAT is said, but it seems to me that it is far more useful to try and discern the intent behind the words. Shasta, Gil and Brinn seemed, to varying degrees, to post with the intent of avoiding suspicion, while the others seem to intend, at least somewhat, to actually analyse the situation. Guy, though he hasn't really added much sense to the discussion, seems to be interested in stirring things up, which might speak in his favor.
If I were forced to vote now, it would probably be for Shasta; but if the sleepers sleep on until sunset, I may join Guy in his vote for Xyzzy."

EDIT: Crossed with Lhuna & Nogrod
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote