View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 01:09 PM   #3500
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
It wasn't my idea.

I just happened to like the suggestion my friend gave me enough to do it.

Well, at least I didn't take his first suggestion and have her stab him.

-- Foley
Ugh, you should not listen to such suggestions. It could easily have ended far worse for the Hall than if she had stabbed him instead. Unforeseen consequences...

Anyway, this is really a nice mess we are getting ourselves into But it looks interesting, at least for now, and I hope it stays on the "personal level" and won't cause any uproar among the public, since then we'd probably have to ask Nogrod about whether he couldn't spare a line or two for Athanar, if it turned to be something big. But let's see
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories