View Single Post
Old 06-28-2004, 06:26 AM   #22
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Quote:
Estelyn, to my mind, is, and will always be, Princess Fiona.
That's what I get for keeping the same avatar so long, but I don't think I dare change it anymore! (Besides, she's the only fairy-tale princess who's not too saccharin sweet for me.) Perhaps I should use the ogre Fiona picture for awhile, so that those who see my real photo or meet me in person will be pleasantly surprised?!

There's a similar old, closed thread on the Barrow-Downs forum called What do you think the Barrow-Downers look like? - you might enjoy reading through it. Alas, many of those named there, including Maril, who started it, are rarely or no longer active here...
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote