View Single Post
Old 06-27-2004, 12:25 PM   #7
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

I'll admit it... I don't necessarily picture the complete image of people, but more like bits and pieces. Even when I'm creating original characters for my own work, they come together VERY slowly. But I have got a few "images" of you all. Forgive me if they are completely off, just remember: my imagination, not yours. Neh neh neh neh boo boo.

Lady Snickerdoodle: You, Snick, have a pair of hazel eyes that give off a "gleam" when you are plotting something, or remembering a particularly funny instance.

Mithadan: Mith's got tawny hair (somewhat unkempt), going slightly silver in the temple area. He's taller than most, and wears mostly khakis or cords, with brown leather shoes, and button up shirts. His ties are usually loosely tied or long-since-untied, but have interesting pictures on them. He is usually working on half a cup of cold coffee. He's never broken the matching belt/shoes rule.

Firefoot: You, Firefoot, are a tall and lanky redhead, with a penchant for explosives and/or staying up 'til the wee hours around bonfires while shooting the breeze with friends.

The Barrow Wight: A thirty-something year old comic book fan with an ever growing list of Things To Do, Mister BW has a pair of square-framed glasses that he usually forgets he's wearing on top of his head.

Eowyn Skywalker: Ms. Skywalker has a well broken in pair of combat boots (good girl ) and can usually be seen trying to flick her dark brown hair (with gold and red streaks) out of her face, so she doesn't miss her mark while playing with her homemade swords.

Fordim Hedgethistle: Fordim has the sort of Presence that when he walks into a room, people notice, and when he says something, people listen. Even for all of his power, Fordim isn't the least bit arrogant. He doesn't know there IS a matching belt/shoe rule.

Once again, sorry if I'm absurdly wrong.

Fea