View Single Post
Old 09-02-2021, 04:48 AM   #509
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Looking now at the 2021 performance... it's very lovely! I'm kind of tempted to splice the beginning of Meeting onto the better copy in the clip video, just to get a "viewer's edition". From the shot of the Lament, I think they have Thingol and Melian, but not Amarie...

... and I've just found their website, which confirms. There's a gorgeous shot of Melian-as-Yavanna down there, though I think they might have a different Luthien? Anyway, they're still performing - they're selling tickets for the 5th September - so we might see more videos floating up.

They're also on VK, which confirms that the cast are being shuffled around a bit. This VK page seems to cover earlier versions? I don't know, it keeps running me into the cheery "why not sign up?" page, and I dun wanna.

I've put the 2021s into the Libretto, though I haven't yet inserted them into each song's header. I've also put a Welsh banner image for the Lament, as well as a rejigged version of the Showdown one; I'll keep working on those when I get the time & inspiration.

EDIT: Yeah, okay, so now the 2021 concert is in place in every relevant song, and I'm up to about five Wales/lyrics header pictures on the Libretto. I got carried away.

I've said for a while that I want to redo the pictures for the Minions... do you think the white masks used by the fallen Elves and Sauron in the 2021 would work? It would avoid me having to draw 'evil faces' (other than Sauron's, of course).

hS

Last edited by Huinesoron; 09-03-2021 at 01:58 AM.
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote