View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 01:09 AM   #238
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I'm not sure if it's because she's one of the few talking currently or not but I am really starting to wonder about Diamond. She seems to want to respond to everything and yet there really isn't a lot of substance in each post, rather she has a lot of banter going on. Granted I generally enjoy reading her banter but all the same it is possible, yea probable, that it is a ploy or a decoy rather.

One thing important to remember that family is a good thing but don't fool yourself for one second that a wolf wouldn't turn on his/her family.

I guess I'm having a difficult time seeing why we are giving so much attention to the EW spotting. I really think that we are just over thinking things and telling the EW whom to or whom not to pick and thus negating any good we are doing by it. Perhaps if we find a wolf we can then speculate a bit but I think we are working in reverse here. Let's leave the seer and GW to find the EW, or the EW will make a slip at which point it will be easy to spot him/her but until then I suggest we focus on wolves and try and keep the population at a reasonable rate. I would hate to see it climb above 3 as we will be loosing 2 villagers a night and much higer than that 3 villagers a night.