View Single Post
Old 09-09-2022, 11:04 PM   #7
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Leaf

Oh wow, episode 3 is an episode for the ages! I can't believe they killed Sauron already! He never stood a chance against the entire Harfoot clan! The way the converged with their cudgels and spears chanting "Nobody walks alone, NOBODY LEAVES ALIVE" was soooo creepy!

The scene where.....you know, THAT scene.........between Galadriel and Halbrandwurst......yeah I'm not sure I liked that. I suppose it was necessary to set up for the......OTHER scene but...yeesh. Leave SOMETHING to the imagination, will you?

The visual differences between Numenor and Oldmenor were really well done, kudos to whoever outsourced the CGI to overworked and underpaid non-union labor.

I hope Arondil doesn't snitch on the budding romance between the unnamed orc and entwife. That wooden't be very nice. He ought to branch out, start to be-leaf in something beautiful, even if a happy ending in these times is just mapleleaf. Let them have their time together, there will be time enough fir them to pine before they must em-bark upon the dark stream up which there is no re-rowan. Okay I'm logging off for now.

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote