View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 07:26 AM   #24
Herenya
Newly Deceased

Herenya has just left Hobbiton.
(Un)fortunately for me, I decided to suspend my work on that possible prequel to The Lord of the Rings just yesterday. I finally lost patience and started to feel exhaused because of the high number of failed attempts to discover a viable version of that story. I would really like to apologize to the followers of this thread for making the false promise of posting that prequel story that I'll probably be unable to fulfill! However, I still continue my long-term work on composing the story for an unofficial sequel to The Lord of the Rings set in the beginning of the Fifth Age. I can see its scheme of events quite clearly right now as a whole thing, but it still lacks detail and some prettiness that seem to be optional and yet necessary. It seems so much easier and safer for mental health to think over that sequel story instead of that suspended prequel story! Most importantly, I will certainly try to contact a friend of mine who has watched the movies in order to ask them to read that story after I complete it.
Herenya is offline   Reply With Quote