View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 09:31 AM   #11
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Galadriel did not have far to go. After all, she pretty much lived in the black and green land for several years now. But she was late. She was always fashionably late to parties.

Now, having arrived, she was ready in equal measure to lynch some werewolves, or spout bilingual First Age poetry, or set a cryptic riddle, whatever the demands of the party may be. Seeing that it was unlikely that anyone would need to be lynched, she quickly stuffed the two +s inside her pockets.

"Hey everyone! Here's to all of you - old faces and new, regular haunters and visitors, and even distant lurkers! In such company, the ten years I've spent here have flown by. It is hard to imagine that for the eldest wights, this place is nearly as old as I am. To the green and black!"