View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 04:08 PM   #267
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Also, while I work on toDay's epic narration at DL, I think it is fair for all the Dead to go haunt the Living in Ghost-mode and tell them everything you think of them It won't change the game anymore and gives you something to do while waiting for the narration, if you feel like it. I'll tell the Living you are coming with the DL post. Please only post there after the DL post is up.
I assume you mean full-blown quotes-only Ghosts? How many quotes have "fool" in them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod-Zong: Melian's Aria
I see black banners on the heights
I see black banners on the heights!
Your reckless words have lost the battle!
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Although at least they can't plan anything privately - not even whether they're going to be around for Deadline Chicken or not - so their capacity for coordinating anything is limited. Which isn't to say they can't cause chaos anyway
They're not even flippin' posting! We're doing it all to ourselves.

Look, should we just vote Morsul and be done with it? I almost did back on Day One, so for me personally it would be very fitting.

Fakeedit: oh, you did. Sleep well, Greenie.

hS