View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 03:47 PM   #254
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Okay, I really need sleep now. (Never mind future Greenie, present Greenie can't keep her eyes open anymore.) I'm afraid this will amount to a game of absurd Deadline Chicken whatever we do. As there's no way I could stay awake for another hour and 20 minutes, I'm going to stick to my original plan and abstain. Even without me, there should still be enough of us to out-Chicken the wolves - and me voting early for the wrong person is a potential disaster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Hey, Soriman voted for Morsul. Come on Pitch
Oh my God, he what?? Please Pitch, vote Morsul too and take it out of our hands!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
But I know you aren't likely to just take my word for it, so if you are unsure, I think making a tie and letting the dead decide would be a very appropriate ending for this game
NO
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."

Last edited by A Little Green; 04-29-2021 at 03:48 PM. Reason: x-ed with Huin, Boro and Esteemed Moddess
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote