View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 03:24 PM   #242
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huin
That's two of you who've said that, I think... why Morsul? (Asking because I know I've been focusing overmuch on Lommy and don't have a good read on Morsul)
For me, it's mostly about what kind of bussing behaviour makes sense and what doesn't. I still think Lommy's Legate vote wouldn't have made sense if she was a wolf with him - off-handedly voting for a fellow who had been doing an excellent job flying under the radar so far. It would have been an unnecessarily risky thing to do on a Day when an innocent lynch would have meant an immediate wolf victory, and when there was a decent argument against innocent Pitch. This is especially true since Lommy hadn't exactly dug herself into any trenches she couldn't have backed out of - on the contrary, she was explicit about being clueless, which would have been a good cover for buying the argument against Pitch.

Meanwhile, if Morsul is the wolf, bussing Sally would have been more or less a necessity - he had suspected her already the Day before, and with the reveal of at least one wolf between himself, Sally and Pitch, not going after Sally would have looked incredibly fishy. I could see a Morswolf then attempting the same early-vote strategy the next Day to try and lynch Pitch, who had nicely incriminated himself by defending Sally. It just - makes more sense I guess? But there's a limit to the extent to which logic can be trusted in werewolf, so really, it's anyone's guess.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."

Last edited by A Little Green; 04-29-2021 at 03:25 PM. Reason: x-ed with Form
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote