View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 01:37 PM   #150
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Not quite sure how all this works, but if we haven't already lost toDay, then it's got to be out of Morsul, Lommy, Legate due to my dreams.

I'm glad you are all about as clueless as I was then! I seem to have done a brilliant job of spotting innocents but not much else.
You did get one wolf, that's something

I think I'll skip the voting again toDay, as I'd have to vote now and I have a feeling there might be a few more Hamlet moments in store for us later on. At this point, I think Lommy, Legate and Morsul are all creepy so I'm happy for us to go for any of them. (I'm starting to believe our remaining wolves are Lommy and Legate, which would mean I can never trust my family again. )
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote