View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 12:37 AM   #110
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Shield

I hope everything goes well, Sally! Wishing you speedy healing. <3

Form, you were a total rockstar - that was an incredible effort, and watching Boro pick up the clues so perfectly was an absolutely delight.

So that's Boro, Pitch, Legate, Lommy, and Morsul (Day 1). Unless I missed a vote somewhere, that completely clears Kath and - I am legit surprised here - Soriman. If we recall, our Seer is one of Legate, Lommy, Soriman, or Kath, so our Ghost should perhaps lead the village away from possible Seers [/b]Legate[/b] and Lommy. Ideally I would love to see the village go for Pitch toMorrow, because of how he seemed to set up the Sally-Seer fake reveal, perhaps by looking for several "the pitch black of night" quotes.

I think Boro's decoy Seer play, and particularly the way he stopped doing it once the Ranger was dead, and his incredible interpretation of Form's quotes made him look very much innocent. Morsul jumped on Sally right away, but if all three of them were wolves, that would have been a no-win situation regardless of who he turned the blame on. Lommy and Legate kept hemming and hawing over Boro's interpretation long enough that I found it a little suspicious, Lommy maybe more so, but as possible Seers, I don't think we should paint them into a corner too quickly - not when we have a more likely wolf in Pitch. So, my vote would be for our Ghost to clear the names of Soriman and Kath, and try to push the village towards lynching Pitch. Do we have any volunteers for what we now know is a work intensive job early in the week?