View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 04:08 PM   #381
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Okay, I will actually say what I was trying to reason for like an hour before this all mess started to happen. Basically it comes down to several main points. One is whether the Wolves came to this Day with a strong pull or whether they are just happy to bus one of them. That ties in with whether Morsul is innocent or not and if he is guilty, then whether sally is innocent or not. If Morsul is evil and sally is not, he started a bandwagon, the WWs hoping we follow, if we do, case closed. If they are both evil (and ergo now under the new events, sally is faking), he bussed her (or all the WWs did). If Morsul is innocent and sally is guilty, it's fairly straightforward. If Morsul is innocent and sally is innocent, ergo the Seer after her proclamation, then this is just a mess.

So let me get this right, it's kinda whether what we are seeing now is just sally-wolf trying to save herself, or whether the bandwagon we are seeing is the Wolf-drive, like betting all on one card. Is there a scenario we can somehow vote that would be Wolf-proof under these circumstances? I am trying to think.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote