View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 04:22 AM   #58
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huin
Worst case is that Soriman or Kath is the Seer and doesn't show up until dead late, after one of the other three has claimed and swung the vote.

Other than that - Morsul's logic is off. His "strategy" of voting Sally early to force the wolves' hand (?) only makes sense if Sally is a wolf. If she isn't, the wolves will have an easy time piling on the votes. Since we know Morsul can't be the Seer who knows Sally's alignment for sure, I'm led to conclude that Morsul is either a wolf or a really overconfident ordo. Also, his early vote is fishy given that he himself said he's expecting a Seer reveal toDay. If he is, why on earth wouldn't he wait to hear what the Seer has to say before voting?

My problem is, all three of our prospective wolves (Sally, Morsul, and Pitch) look suspicious individually, but not really together. Or at least, neither of the other two seem like likely pairings with Sally. Pitch/Morsul is a possibility - Morsul does immediately pursue Sally without stopping to even consider Pitch. And after all, they can sort of afford to be brazen toDay; if they lynch an innocent they win immediately, and even if one of them gets lynched toDay, they'll still be in a decent position toMorrow.

Also, Lommy is either genuinely confused or keeping up her "poor confused ordo" routine from the Day before. She does say this though -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Not a fan of Morsul's plans, for reasons that I don't feel confident expressing in public.
I'm not sure what she is referring to here. Is she the Seer who hasn't done the math yet, or does she think Morsul might be the Seer? Or is this wolf code for something? Or does she mean she's not confident talking about it because she's confused?

That said, I'm starting to fear we're dealing with a wolf pack of, say, Pitch, Kath and Legate, comfortably watching from the sidelines as the village slaughters itself.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote