View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 02:05 AM   #56
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huin
c) With you as the Group B Gifted, the Seer is either Legate , Lommy, Soriman, or Kath.

If anyone OTHER than those four claims Seer, GhostForm will know they are lying and point them out as a wolf.

So hoping for a Pitch or Sally Seer-claim.
This is very true! I'll be interested to see which of them it is. I don't think Sally will try counter-revealing - she's already posted, and just said she's innocent and shouldn't be lynched. A fake Seer reveal after that wouldn't look very convincing because the real Seer would have no reason not to reveal immediately. Pitch might, which would be entertaining.

Worst case scenario, we get two Seer reveals out of those four. After all, there could technically be one or two wolves among them, too - and in that case, Form couldn't help distinguish between who's the real Seer and who isn't. (I'm aware I'm catastrophising in advance. I probably shouldn't. )
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote