Thread: Discord Server
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2021, 02:32 PM   #25
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soriman the Whide View Post
I reccomend hexchat for anyone using Mirc still. EDIT: Mirc would still be fine or try IRCCloud it's pretty user friendly.
This place has an IRC?
This place has a whole actual site, of which the forum is but a sublink. But I don't think the main site has been used forever. The instructions to the chat though say to "use your favorite IRC client".

Again though, you recommend it for what purpose? We've been getting on without it for years, and I can't say they were dull years. Form says it was before his time, it was definitely way before my time. Why go there when it seems to serve a redundant purpose? We can chat here as it is, and make private arrangements for skype moots and such should the wish arise to chat in a less themed fashion at a agreed upon time.

Last edited by Galadriel55; 04-11-2021 at 02:35 PM.
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote