View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 03:39 AM   #87
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Truth be told, Merisuwyniel found herself somewhat in awe as she gazed about the room. Though she herself was ruler of a realm, here were those Great Makers who had created her entire world of Muddled-Mirth and brought to life the beings who populated it. She saw Thenamir and recalled his unusual technical abilities. There was Mithadan, whose creation had a special place in her heart and whose loyerly advice had helped in many situations. There also was The Saucepan Man, knowledgeable in arcane mythical legends and speaker of the strange language of Legalese. She observed The Squatter of Amon Rûdh, whom she knew in various incarnations, then peered about in hopes of seeing The Barrow-Wight himself, but she could not espy him. She was happy to see that Bêthberry had come, for she was a congenial companion in many guises.

Then she approached piosennial, of whom she had heard from afar, but never yet met. She waited hesitantly until the lady was no longer in conversation with others, and spoke: "Lady Piosennial, may I have a word with you?"

Pio smiled, "As many as you like, my dear! What is on your mind?"

"It has been many years since my story was told," she said. "The circumstances of my life have changed since then, and what is the use of having a realm of my own if I cannot brag - I mean, if I cannot share the experience with others? Will you grant me a small part of your realm to continue my tale?"
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote