View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 03:44 AM   #355
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatElvenWarrior View Post
I am a level 14 and I am currently staying at Tom Bombadil's house. This game was not made for the casual movie fan. The Shire is so pleasant, I don't want to leave, but I want a horse and I have to go to Bree to get one. One more level and I'll be able to get a house, which is exciting. The Old Forest is definitely spooky and scary. I really wanted to use my hunter power to transport me back to Hobbiton, but I persevered and now I have met old Tom Bombadillo! Oh joy. Where is everyone else in the game? Surely much further than I am? I started as a hobbit. Do you get a different beginning of the game if you start out as another race? So many questions.

Anyway, I'm on the Arkenstone server now, so I should be able to play with you guys.
What's your character's name?

In any case, I agree. I think the Shire and Breeland are really well done, especially when you're at the appropriate level - I won't spoil anything, but I was also really impressed with the Barrow-Downs.

As a F2P player (and also someone who hasn't sunk that much time into the game), I decided try not to level up too fast (and therefore make the free areas boring/unplayable), so I'm only level 33 on my main character (and I don't think I bothered transferring the others). And yes, your race does determine starting location.

Last edited by Eönwë; 07-14-2017 at 03:59 AM.
Eönwë is offline   Reply With Quote