View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 04:42 PM   #350
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
I can actually write on this thread... it seems so strange! It's very hard for me to actually realise the black-and-green something I am posting this message on has anything to do with the real person I spent last two days with. It is only a few hours since Brinniel has left Prague. Her coming here was really unpredicted - while I knew that she is coming, her plans got changed several times and I was not expecting her this time. But now, all of a sudden she told me she's going to come this weekend. So it was all made on spot, but in the end I think it turned out well. We met on Sunday morning, and then I accompanied her all the day, visiting monuments and other things. The same on Monday.

I think my mind has not yet fully understood what actually happened. Maybe my brain is in something like a shock, and only very, very slowly it is becoming able to reflect past events. I can't actually find words to describe how I feel about Brinn, as she suddenly became a person so complex to me that I simply can't. But one thing I can say for sure already: this was a great experience and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote