View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 05:00 AM   #233
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
WWJ XI (Glirdan and wilwarin538): Ranger, survived to end, won.
My first game and probably the game in which I was of most use. Talked nonsense and went by gut feelings. Pretty much regarded self immortal. Managed to block Nogwolf's kills twice and in the end voted him out, that started a long tradition of suspecting him whenever he was Innocent. Looking back, which I shouldn't, I left so many things unnoticed...

WW XXIV (Sleepy Ranger): Wolf, lynched on Day1, lost.
Was lynched because I said too much in-character stuff, while I thought that WW was always played in an in-character way (thanks to Glirdan's game). Became a Fenris. I don't actually think that I've read what happened in the game after I died.

WWJ XII (Valier): Ordo, survived to end, won.
Oh dear... A game in which I was so obsessed in getting Nogrod lynched that I ended up in quite an embarrassing situation. A funny and odd game, but out of balance.

WWJ XIII (JennyHallu): Ordo, lynched on Day5, lost.
Badly played, I was quite an angsty ordo not caring about what happened. I even missed a Day or two. Well, by the time I began playing, I got lynched. Though I must say that I was right about Valierwolf.

WW XXIIX (Oddwen): Wolf, lynched on Day4, won.
My better time as a Wolf. Was a team with Holbytlass and Nilpaurion Felagund. Took quite a commanding role because Nilp missed Day1, and this was a mistake because I was still just a newbie and didn't hunt for the Seer (Durelin), whom Nilp would have caught. Dury got me lynched. I must say that the victory wasn't fair, because all three of the Wolves missed a Day. The theme and the theme-song were brilliant.

WW XXIX (Nogrod): Ordo, lynched on Day1, won.
Talked a lot of nonsense and got lynched. Pity, because the game was interesting and had great roles.

WW XXXII (Volo and Kath): Mod.
The game that ended my newbie-time of WW and the one that I enjoyed a great big deal, having planned it for seven months. It was quite unbalanced and annoying, it also included other flaws, but it was something never done before nonetheless.

WW XXXIII (Rikae): Medium, lynched on Day4, lost.
The crazy game which would have gone completely differently had I been less depressed at the time and had Rikae not sent me a PM on Day2. And had I kept to the moral roles of WW. This was my greatest success in WW from one perspective since I managed to bluff immortality convincingly and caught a Macwolf my telling him that I had dreamt of him, while I hadn't. However I went too far and got lynched by an annoyed mob, along with Mac. Congratulations, Wolves!

WW XXXIV (The Saucepan Man): Ordo, lynched on Day6, lost.
Played ok and spotted a Wolf or two, but couldn't get them lynched. Started out by trying to suspect people I found least suspicious and was quite right using that strategy, pity it confused people too much to be used later. Got lynched on the last Day for not explaining myself well enough, did vote for Sixth-Wolf though. Great experimental game: two Wolf-teams with three each and the roles of Shapeshifter, Priestess and Thief. Must try a similar format again!

WW XXXV (Legate of Amon Lanc and Volo): Co-mod.
Didn't actually do but write a few narrations close to the end of the game, while the idea was that I'd talk during the Days too. Don't really remember much, except that Legate's concept was amazing.

WW XXXVIII (Gil-Galad): Ordo, lynched on Day3, won.
A tiny game of nine players. Had interesting roles, but Xyzzy-Wolf messed things up. To say the truth, so did I taking a true bluff as a joke. Would have lost too, had the two Gifteds (Nogrod and Legate) not noticed a way that would secure victory. Was fun as long as it lasted, I mean until I noticed that I was the only one joking.

WW XXXIX (Thinlómien and Aganzir): Cobbler-lover, killed on Night2, lost.
Stayed too low on Day1 and got killed. I was in such a panic that Day! I don't want to be a Cobbler ever again. By the end of Day2 I was cheering for the Innocent side to win. This must be the only game when two players got lynched by just one vote...

WW XXXX (Nogrod): Ordo, survived to end, lost.
The game I tried to win the most, and ended up wronger than ever. Caught Lilywolf on Day2, but was completely confused after that, although I did suspect Macwolf at one time. Somehow I feel that I'll never have enough trust in putting all one's effort into WW to do that again.

WW XLII (Volo and Legate of Amon Lanc): Mod.
Another experimental game from me, beating even SPM and LMP on having the most Wolves. The game didn't end up balanced. I'll try not to read the narrations again because I feel that they were quite good and crazier than most. I still need to finish a few pages though, before I can truly say that this game is over.

WW XLIV (Aganzir): Ordo, suvived to end, lost.
Didn't concentrate much in the beginning and couldn't trust my suspicions that, in the end, were more right than before. Survived to the end pretty much because others were convincing that I'm always eccentric - am I? Was reminded to remember earlier suspicions and saw that I should play more bravely.

Played games: 12.
As Innocent: 7.
As Special: 3.
As Wolf: 2.
Games won: 5.
Games Lost: 7.
Survived to end: 4.
Survived to end and won: 2.

Last edited by Volo; 03-05-2008 at 11:11 AM.
Volo is offline   Reply With Quote