View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 07:11 AM   #381
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Rune, I hope I won't scare you now, too, but I also like Norseman of the Apocalypse best. For Valier I'm voting for Feline Fatale, for Naria Elusive Flame.
*expects his opinion to be blatantly ignored*

My all-time favourite titles are Laconic Loreman, Alive without breath, A Mere Boggart, Drummer in the Deep, Night in Wight Satin, and Corpus Cacophonus. One doesn't even have to add their real screen names: their titles fit so perfectly and stick so much, they've become almost synomymous with their bearers.
Going through Brinn's list, I also like Hobbitus Emeritus (Gilthalion) and Scent of Symbelmyne (Sophia) very much.
Oh how I wanted to ignore this post. . .but I am too kind.
Norseman of the Apocalypse is not a title I consider, why would I use a biblical term?

I was considering Mariner of the Nothern Seas or Broadsword/Thunderbolt of the North and a few other ones.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote