View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 09:40 AM   #327
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
I have met yet another Downer, though only the few who have been around as long as I have and who have frequented the chat room in the past will remember her: goldwine. I visited her on a trip to Australia, her home, and enjoyed our meeting very much! She is a great hostess and a lovely person, with whom it was a joy to converse, as we share many interests. I feel privileged to have gotten to know her personally.

I'm always open for opportunities of meeting Downs members who live or visit in Germany/Europe - just let me know when you'll be where and I'll try to make it possible, though I can't promise success in advance...
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote