View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 10:54 AM   #192
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

*sigh*

I had a feeling they'd kill Morm.

I was willing to change my vote from Fea to Firefoot because, after going back and reviewing the thread, I came to believe that Morm was the seer. Unfortunately, he is no longer with us. The remaining werewolf probably guessed who he was and eliminated the threat.

It appears that Morm, by sheer luck, chose to dream about Firefoot on the very first night. But who did he dream of on the second night? I requested that the seer dream of Fea before the second night started, just to make sure we did not lynch an innocent. I believe that Morm did indeed pick Fea. On day two, he does not go after her, but tries his best to direct us from Fea to Firefoot.

Technically, I could be wrong, but I think it is a very good bet that Lady Fea is innocent.

So who is the third werewolf? We have three tries to catch the beast, but I would prefer to catch it today. I'd rather not see another villager killed.

Perhaps we should look for clues from Anguirel?

He said this-
Quote:
I think the good, rustic sense Primrose is showing does credit to us all. She defends the innocent and helpless, and assaults the sophists.
On day one, I suggested that Prim was the third werewolf. Was I right?

Everyone- who do you suspect?