View Single Post
Old 03-02-2005, 09:27 AM   #18
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

Quote:
in this treat the scones are slathered in strawberry jam, clotted cream and possibly butter too.
*drools again* These are the scones I was talking about. Or even... my mum and I made scones last summer for a garden party and the best ones had blueberries in them. Slathered with butter while still hot? *dies*

As for biscuits... the best way [COUGH] the only way [/COUGH] to eat a biscuit is sliced horizontally and spread with butter and strawberry jam. Although there are some instances where biscuits are quite good served with a chicken/vegetable/gravy concoction. Very hearty and delicious.

As for taters... I have issues with taters. I always picture Sam cooking up the tater tots that my school's cafeteria likes to serve with cheeseburgers. The best way to describe them is as small (a square inch, or thereabouts) ball of shredded potato with [somehow] a crispy outside. Now don't get me wrong, I love taters... but it's just hard seeing Gollum holding one up to the light saying "What's taters, precious?"

Fea