Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2003, 02:30 PM   #102
Amarantha_Daisy
Wight

Amarantha_Daisy has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Okay…I had the strangest dreams last night…

I saw Frodo and Sam in a forest, riding ponies. It was dark and spooky, and there was the critical scary movie mist thing, curling up the street. Sam was riding up ahead, and turned back to see Frodo, but Frodo wasn’t there. Just then, a Nazgul came galloping down the road from the other direction. Sam went into the woods on the side to hide. The Nazgul emitted this eerie dark glow and saw Frodo. It started talking to Frodo, and neither knew who the other was. *Don’t ask* All of a sudden. This bright light comes down the road, and the Nazgul sees Frodo properly and realizes that he’s the Ringbearer. He lets out the Nazgul shriek. EEEEEEE! And Sam grabbed Frodo and ran down the street to a hotel. *Not an inn, a hotel* Butterbur ran from the other direction to distract the Nazgul.

The next thing I know, Sam is hiding in an elevator in the second floor of the hotel. Frodo hides in a tiny, cramped, closet. The thing is, this was all from Frodo’s point of view, so it was like I *was* Frodo… Across from the closet was a bathroom, which the Nazgul came out of. *I distinctly remember hearing the toilet flush and the wraith turning off the light when he was done…* Frodo/me, sitting in the closet, was terrified, and closed his eyes. The Nazgul came out of the bathroom, and all of a sudden, Butterbur and this group of random people ambush him and attack!

Another scene skip-now Frodo was fighting the Nazgul and my sister’s boyfriend, Greg. *don’t ask* [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Sam was nowhere to be found, but we do know that the elevator broke, and he was in it while it broke, so Frodo thinks he’s dead. Frodo has two swords-pirate type swords, not the Middle-Earth type. Greg suddenly flies up into a corner of the ceiling and throws his sword at Frodo. Frodo throws his back and hits him, but Greg is still alive and stumbles toward him. Frodo takes a slash at Greg and kills him. Frodo is the only living person left.

Frodo, still me, and still quite shaken, stumbles to the door to find Sam, and Sam is there. Big happy reunion, complete with “I thought you were dead!”

Another scene skip, and Frodo is in the bathroom in front of a giant basket of glitter lip gloss… He sees a bottle of self-tanner and takes it, thinking he is too pale…

That’s it. It was really long, but really vivid. Weird, no? This has got to be my longest post. I’m proud!

[ August 17, 2003: Message edited by: Amarantha_Daisy ]