Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2003, 12:34 PM   #91
Maegaladiel
Haunting Spirit

Maegaladiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I had a bizarre dream about a month ago.

I was a Rohirrim (a guy, even though I'm a girl in real life) and I was riding a big black horse and thinking "oh my gosh! I'm riding a horse in full gallop and I only know how to ride in a trot! Whheeeee!". (In real life, I took riding lessons as a kiddie but only got to the 'trot' part.) ANYWAY, I was riding through this forest, when I came to a big red barn that was supposedly mine. I put my horse inside, when another Rohirrim came in and told me that my sister, Eolia, had died. He handed me this porcelian canister that was white with blue flowers painted on it. A bit porcelain flower made a kind of handle on the top.

Somehow, I automatically knew that she had been slain by orcs and that in this porcelian thing was her ashes. I dig a foot-deep hole and bury it, but the flower on the top sticks out. The other Rohirrim points this out to me.

"Oh well," I say, "It'll be fine." The Rohirrim says that the horses might trip over it and go lame, so I take it out and bury it somewhere else. (That sounds so horrible, but it's true! That's what happened!) Seven other Rohirrim come around the corner to tell me that we have to leave for our quest now, (Somehow I knew what this 'quest' was, but now I can't remember) so I go into the barn, but I can't find my faithful horse! They make me ride this brown old nag, saying they'll buy me a new black one in the morning. Then I woke up.

Weird, huh?
Maegaladiel is offline   Reply With Quote