View Single Post
Old 03-08-2003, 02:18 PM   #3
Annunfuiniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Annunfuiniel has just left Hobbiton.
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] This has taught me a great deal about you, Lush!
To the #1 part: Well duh, I don't even recall to have woken before I find myself in front of the screen... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
And couple more sure signs of "hopeless" case:
1. You have to eat in the living room 'cause your kitchen table is full; every Tolkien (or -related) book you own or have borrowed from the library with maps and such have invaded all the space.

2. You have borrowed Tolkien books from your university's library. Well, people can always assume you're studying English literature...

3. You forgot to borrow the books you actually were supposed to study for an exam. And while in library you had to check the BD site in case someone had PM'd you.

4. Your dog whines at the door for it hasn't been out for say 8-10 hours, it's about 2AM monday morning and still you just can't stop sending really-not-so-funny messages to Middle-Earth Mayhem or the Quiz.

5. Your computer collapses: you start to cry. And that's not because you might loose all the unsaved information you have on your computer.

Ok, it's better to stop right here... I have a feeling that people are really starting to worry about me. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]