View Single Post
Old 01-13-2004, 08:09 PM   #281
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Can any mortal stop him?

That question continues to haunt you as you walk towards a derelict monastery near the graveyard. There, you find a library. Books were kept there that were almost untouched by the passage of time. You pass through the shelves, looking for the proper book. Upon seeing it, you took it, brushed off the dust, and read the cover.

"Of the Random Quoter. 'tis the proper one!"

You turn to the next page, and read.

"A Barrowdowner liked too much quotes, and cannot decide which one to choose. So he created the Random Non-LotR Beast, to chew on quotes and dispense of them soon thereafter. But the beast went berserk, and took its master.

"Now the monster waxes in might each day, as it consumes more sigs from every source possible: sometimes from other Barrowdowners...and, rarely, even from its master..."

You hear a dull thud and, from the window, you see quotes, freshly killed by the beast. Sometimes from other Barrowdowners, you repeat to yourself. Even from its master...

16) "So does that mean I can just stand here and look hot?" Gorwingel, Barrowdowner.

17) "Anger makes dull men witty, but it keeps them poor." Elizabeth I, Queen of England.

18) "Father of the exploding Fire-Elf." Finwe, Barrowdowner.

19) "Merry is the gayest of all hobbits." Dominic Monaghan, TRL.

20) "Sadly, one fact of life is that waiting slows time down. Am I right, people?"

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 12:54 AM January 15, 2004: Message edited by: Nilpaurion Felagund ]
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote