View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 03:35 PM   #213
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I think it might be better if Oin informed everyone about the orcs...I mean Gror just knew there were a lot of them, that is if you want a detailed account from someone. Now, Gror can of course state his business for being in Moria in more depth, and perhaps (unintentionally of course ) give the dwarves false hope that their fellows from Erebor will be coming?
I second what Lommy has said, also, Legate wants Oin brought to Khazad-dum with the orcs nipping at his heels. The confusion and lack of information won't be an odd or an unwelcome thing, it is usually how battles are planned, plus it makes for some interesting writing. Personally I like it better if Gror explains everything, that way I can use a subplot that I have been waiting to use with Oin and Tror.

Durelin, I'll have Nali stay and listen to Korin and Kor's conversation. He'll probably want to make sure that his idea gets to the council as soon as possible.

Last edited by Groin Redbeard; 12-12-2008 at 03:39 PM.