View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 01:29 PM   #177
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Wow, when sun goes down, things get active in the Downs. I'm going to have to catch up on some of y'all's posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groin Redbeard View Post
Kath- Nisa might have a crush on Hepti, would that be fine. *smiley*
What was I saying here? I just found remembered that I said this, I must have confused Hepti with your Svori character, Kath. That's really embarrassing, I have to read posts more carefully next time, sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren
When I posted, I had no realized that Tror would be second in command, after Balin, and therefore now Lord of Moria. If you think it appropriate, I can edit my post and have it reflect that position with how Kenan addresses him.
I don't think that Tror has realized that this is so. Balin has only been dead for so short a time and he would most likely snap at anyone who called him lord before Balin was properly buried. Leave things the way they are, Folwren, I'm sure it's fine.

I'll get a post up tonight for Tror and Nisa. Since Kath has already posted (yeah!) is it alright if we announce the death of Balin?