View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 12:42 PM   #126
Caranlondien
Shade of Carn Dűm

Caranlondien has just left Hobbiton.
Note: that last quote in my previous post was from The Phantom. Forgot to put that in...

Don't worry, Lommy, I'm sure our parents are just, er... Well, I don't know what they're doing. Hope they're not off trying to hide some new fur...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing spawn
However, I see your point about the GW stepping forward on Day 3 or 4, and although it's up to the GW themselves, I tend to agree. Still, if the GW/ Seer/ Villagers manage to spot the EW before that, it'd be great.
I agree. This is what I was trying to say earlier - leave it up to the GW; I have faith that he/she knows what he/she is doing.

Wow. The amount of talking we're doing is slightly overwhelming (I hadn't finished catching up when I made my last post). All caught up now, though.

Now I forget who said it, but someone talked about the "Loki Bandwagon". Not much of a bandwagon yet, as he(/she) has only one vote. I'll admit, he(/she) has come under significant suspicion toDay, but that's really his(/her) own doing. If we do end up lynching him(.../her...), it would be far less random than some of the Day 1 bandwagonning I've read about in my lorebooks.

Left without any other major suspects, and given that I must vote now, that is how I shall cast my vote. I don't mean to start a bandwagon that werewolves can easily hide in, but I don't know whom else to suspect.

++Loki

Recap of the voting so far:
1. Nilp --> Nogrod (Nogrod 1)
2. Lhuna --> Eomer (Nogrod 1, Eomer 1)
3. Gurthang --> Lommy (Nogrod 1, Eomer 1, Lommy 1)
4. Diamond --> Loki (Nogrod 1, Eomer 1, Lommy 1, Loki 1)
5. Eonwe --> Nilp (Nogrod 1, Eomer 1, Lommy 1, Loki 1, Nilp 1)
6. Cailín --> Oddwen (Nogrod 1, Eomer 1, Lommy 1, Loki 1, Nilp 1, Oddwen 1)
7. Caran --> Loki (Nogrod 1, Eomer 1, Lommy 1, Loki 2, Nilp 1, Oddwen 1)
Caranlondien is offline   Reply With Quote