View Single Post
Old 02-04-2004, 07:41 AM   #155
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Sting

Cree
Cree looked up at the sound of her name. "I'm sorry sir. I am Cree and he is my dear friend Grimm." Cree wasn't use to having people just walk up to her and start a conversation. Plus why would someone just barge into a room looking for someone to talk to? She looked at Grimm her face almost becoming sad. She liked talking to him.

"Grimm, its ok. I understand.Toby I'm sorry but we wouldn't make good company right now. Perhaps we can talk some other time. Perhaps when I am more awake."Theres more to this guy than what meets the eyes. He's hiding someting. The look on her face changed. Cree was always frightened but now it could be told. She didn't know what to think of Toby. The smile didn't seem real to her.
--------------------
Aduthondiel
"Who is it?" She heard from the other side of the door. Perhaps she had come to the right room after all.

"My name is Aduthondiel an elf from Eryn Lasgalen. I wish to speak with Crystal. I have some news she may find interesting." Aduthondiel wasn't use to having to wait for a person. But the news she heard should be told to this Crystal.

She could remember Rohan and the way it looked. Staying with Dorian and learning about his daughter wasn't as fun as it may seem. She remembered that Crystal was the daughters name.

There are so many named Crystal. But is this her?