Thread: "A diversion."
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2004, 02:00 PM   #27
Elentįri_O_Most_Mighty_1
Shade of Carn Dūm

Elentįri_O_Most_Mighty_1 has just left Hobbiton.
Heck, guys, I didn't WANT to fancy Orlando...I just...did. I just try not to let it take over every aspect of my life...for instance, I do NOT turn into jelly or whatever it was at the mention of his name...

Quote:
-He's not as beautiful as he's made out to be, and he doesn't have as much talent as he's made out to have, either.
Hmm...he's pretty darned good looking, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And as for talent...I'm not so blinded as to see he has a heck of a long way to go before being called a great actor.

As for Troy, he definitely isn't being made into a hero...even if he will look very pretty, despite the fact Homer's Paris was blond apparently...

And as for Faramir, did PJ not say they were going to give him the part when they found they could find no one for Legolas?
Here's the quote:
Quote:
Peter... "He actually auditioned for the character of Faramir, who is introduced in The Two Towers. We decided to give him that role but hadn't told him. We were meeting other actors for Legolas at the same time, and we were getting worried because we hadn't seen anyone who'd be right for the part. The character had to be more beautiful than your average human: graceful, elegant and poised, all the qualities elves should have. Then we thought, why not Orlando, who had all those qualities. We gave him the blonde hair and away we went."
EDIT: Remembered some other stuff I wanted to say.

Oh and...yeah, looks or no looks, his lines in all the films have been pretty naff...an insult to Elvish intelligence, really...

Last edited by Elentįri_O_Most_Mighty_1; 02-24-2004 at 02:42 PM.
Elentįri_O_Most_Mighty_1 is offline   Reply With Quote