View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 02:50 PM   #516
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet View Post
Believe it or not, Æthelstan is the creation of one of the former writers of EOH, and at that time had been given status as 3rd in command after Thornden and Eodwine. But having nobody to write him for over a year, that got lost or ignored.
Before I started writing I went back the threads to find any information I needed and found your earlier post where it was said that Aethelstan was written by someone, already forgotten by whom, at some earlier days. I tried to do name-searches with every possible variation of the name from both the EMH and the EMH discussion thread but found no hits. So I just took the lead which said he is 21 years old and thought about a wannabe writer who wished to have a young and gallant soldier of that age but didn't have the stamina to write more than a couple of posts... and that's what became of it.

Good to see it fit.