View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 06:49 AM   #290
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Anyway, it's rather bad to lose the Captain, I wonder if it was a targeted thing (I would say yes - a good deal of people suspected her, so why else to kill her unless there was good chance she was Gifted or something). By any chance, you didn't leave any clues yesterDay about that you would want to dream about her, Eönwë, in case the WWs might have spotted that or something? Otherwise I don't know what she had been saying which could have triggered her death. But I would assume it was probably that the WWs assumed she was Gifted, that seems to me at least logical.
Not that it matters a great deal, but I think they did believe Gal was Gifted; she was quite nervous and jumpy a lot of the time. Also, why would Steve leave a hint as to who he was going to dream? Makes no sense, buddy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate
How were you so sure, Shasta? That does make you look a lot worse in my head, at least until you explain (as well as the fact you wanted to try for double-lynch, which is scary business in general).
He never wanted a double-lynch, though. What he said was,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Nog is a wolf. Fine. Lynch him tomorrow.
I started working on a vote analysis, but don't have time to finish it now. Anyway, I should be around most of the Day (and this time also at DL!), I'll be gone some hours now but back in a bit.

EDIT: x-ed with Legzy
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote