View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 03:08 PM   #1095
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
You have phantom and Firefoot... and me. I solemnly swearto vote in the interests of the village.

(Or is that only believable when wolves say it?)
Exactly the whole question is if that's enough. There is probably Aganzir at some at least decently late-ish point, but I am with Nog on that I would prefer to wrap this up, like, now.

Which, given there are zero votes on the Living thread and looking at the list of people who could vote for being in the European timezone, is not very nice. I expect Lommy to vote in a couple of hours because of her late-evening program together with Agan, and Mith and Eomer and Kath, if she appears, are still two hours in bonus compared to us near the lakes of Rhun. Others I expect to vote just before DL.

I'm wondering if I might even pull off some half-"doze of for two hours and possibly come back"-trick, but in that case I require somebody to be here and alert to give me a vote tally, and anyway, even with that I won't vote very close to the DL. (I could at least vote when there has actually a vote been cast.)

Or I might leave that be, which I do not like to do... or pull the same trick that's been discussed here before and inquire Aganzir here about alerting me by phone call in case my vote seems to be needed. But then again, it still would be probably too early before the DL, so it might not make sense at all.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote